Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bibadee Bobadee Bu



     How many of you can think of a situation   right now you wish you could just magically      wave the glittery wand and say  that  phrase, and it would be
                                  "All Better?"

     I was playing with some kids the other day and that common magical phrase was the name of the game. When your age is 22 months - 6 , it doesn't take much to " make something disappear", or turn out the way you want it to. While a fun little game as a kid , I think in our regular day to day life there's an element of that, that doesn't got away.
As a Christian are we all to ready to just shoot up a prayer in the name of Jesus and just selfishly think He'll do all  "WE" think is best                           Lord Forgive us if that's the way we see prayer!
 My hearts prayer these days as I prepare to move to the nations has been, " You can have all this world has to offer, all "MY IDEAS" and plans, Just give me Jesus!   I challenge you today to get off the beaten path a little, and see what surprises the Lord has in store for you. This was the surprise I saw today as I walked just a little past where I normally do!


                                                 Psalms 8:1
"O Lord our Lord How Majestic is your name in all the     
Earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens!
                                                
                                                         Until the whole words hears!!! Joy Elizabeth

No comments: