Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Purpose and a Plan

      Before you stop reading because you think it's a Jeremiah 29:11 post, just bear with me. :)

Tonight I spoke in a service and I  got to thinking about PURPOSE! 
As the day count down is on for my departure to Asia, I"m praying constantly for the time each day to be lived to the fullest.  My phone has been strangely quiet which is sad, but good prep too. 

Dove Chocolate says to " Embrace the positive and you will shine" I'm all about glitter and bling bling so here's a few things that are positive right now! 

- Family that lives close and I enjoy seeing OFTEN!
-  A dove chocolate stash that has yet to run dry
- Ready access to the internet
- A car to plan the crazy upcoming jaunt around the Carolina's 
Leave you with a few lyrics from the new song Titled "Blink"



     Teach me to number my days
And count every moment before it slips away Taking all the colors before they fade to gray I don't want to miss even just a second more of this

      It happens in a blink
It happens in a flash
It happens in the time it takes to look back I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time What is it I've done with my life It happens in a blink
     When it's all said and done
No one remembers how far we have run
The only thing that matters is how we have loved I don't want to miss even just a second more of this

     It happens in a blink
it happens in a flash
it happens in the time it takes to look back I try to hold on tight but there's no stopping time What is it I've done with my life It happens in a blink

Slow down, slow down
Before today becomes our yesterday
Slow down, slow down
Before you turn around and it's too late

It happens in a blink
it happens in a flash
it happens in the time it takes to look back I try to hold on tight but there's no stopping time What is it I've done with my life It happens in a blink



Until the whole words hears!!! Joy Elizabeth

No comments: