Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rice Anyone????

Dinner in Thailand after Church!
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!

















      I only took one photo during my weekend in Thailand. What's my problem? Idk but it's all good I'll be back there again! The little boy is one of 27   Myanmar orphans  here at the compound in Malaysia. The youngest is 9 months and has MANY health concerns. 7 toes on one foot, 4 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other but the thumb spot is actually a finger. Heart on wrong side of body, etc. His name is Isaac and without a touch from the father he won't make it~ Praise the Lord for Pastor Henry and his wife being willing to give him a chance at life.

I know you can't really see the little guys face (forgive me still catching all their names), but I think that sums things up here good.      
       
The people here around me( at the compound) consist of  27 kids, & 2 helpers (mid 20's) are all Myanmar refugees. 
Here's the picture, one American gal, 27 Myanmar kids, 2 Myanmar workers, and the pastor his wife and daughter that are Malay. Pastor Henry and his wife are in their late 50's - mid 60's. 
Sound like a crazy mixed up family????
              Well that we are but that's just what it is. So hey, Chinese , brown , white or blue-       ( Power ranger) we are all working together as God's family and living - loving life!



Until the whole words hears!!! Joy Elizabeth

No comments: