Friday, August 13, 2010

Upon this Rock I will Build my Church!

Not the house I live in but right beside and the same style as all the homes here at AGAPE refugee home!
The verse I think of as I look at that picture is




"Isiah 56:7  " For my house shall be called a house of Prayer for all Nations".

Each morning the kids have devotions and also in the evening on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not only do they beg God on behalf of their family and fellow country men in Myanmar, but they also pray for America, the Persecuted church ( new countries each night), Malaysia etc.
Each morning also I come down to them praying and singing their hearts out. Simply amazing these kids are. I want them praying for me for sure. :)

The Lord is answering my prayers even small ones once again. Like today P Henry came back from the market with some of my favorite Asian fruit. They were GIVEN to all of us here! WOW! The Lord is so good to His children. Also I really needed a small notebook since i had to leave some of my things in Thailand, and God answered that prayer also and some people came today and I got a new notebook !!! HOORAY~! 



Tonight I also get to see a fellow Sc- American! What more can a girl ask for in one days time?
Joe and Tim ( who I'll see tonight) in Jakarta Indonesia last fall!



Until the whole words hears!!! Joy Elizabeth

6 comments:

Renee said...

Dear Sweet Joy,
We are praying for you right now. The Lord is a shield about you, He's your glory and the lifter of your head. We're trusting Him to care for you.
Love you,
Mrs. Renee

Ericka Kulm said...

Praying for you here Joy. Have many friends all over the world praying for you complete healing.

Gillian said...

Thank you for your service, precious child of God. Peace and comfort to your family. Love from a former SOWer and current missions director in South Carolina. - Gillian Brickey

Southern Gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Renee said...

Joyful. You are now in the presence of the Savior you served so well here on earth. Sweet girl, we will miss you here. See you soon. In a blink.

Renee said...

There is now a blog set up in memory of Joy and the legacy she left behind. If you have a "Joy Story" please go there and share it with her family:
http://joybausum-belongingtothelord.blogspot.com